1. Relevance: The event should be relevant to the attendees' professional needs and provide them with practical, up-to-date information that they can apply in their work.
2. Quality of speakers: The event should feature knowledgeable and experienced speakers who can deliver engaging and informative presentations.
3. Interactive format: The event should provide opportunities for attendees to engage with speakers and other attendees through interactive activities and discussions.
4. Well-organized: The event should be well-organized and run smoothly, with clear schedules and agendas, and adequate time for breaks and networking.
5. Good networking opportunities: The event should provide opportunities for attendees to network with their peers and make connections in their field.
6. Attention to the attendee's needs: The event should take into account the attendee's learning styles, preferences, and needs and provide the appropriate resources and support
Check out the events at CCS...they meet the above criteria!